The past 13 years leading Thermodyne
have been both exciting and rewarding. Through innovation and commitment to customer service, Thermodyne has been consistently changing the way customers think about Steam Boilers. We are constantly striving to extend the Thermal Efficiency Levels, Waste Heat Recovery, Condensate Heat Recovery and Fuel conversions savings potential at customer’s end. Our expertise in the field of Thermal Energy has successfully transitioned us from a small start-up to become a respected firm, garnering business from various verticals across the nation, while earning our clients’ trust along the way. We are therefore extremely proud of what we have achieved, and even more excited about our outlook for an equally promising future.
Our collective vision is to position Thermodyne Engineering Systems as a solution provider to Thermal Energy users and help them save maximum energy and thus resulting in increased Profits.The strategy that’s being implemented to realize this vision includes:
- Launching at least one New Energy Saving Product every year to help customers save Energy
- Changing the conditions of customers by giving them environment friendly & Efficient products and add up to better quality of life
- Penetrating new markets by opening additional offices in all Regions
- Initiating partnerships and joint ventures in unrepresented areas
- Leveraging relationships with strategic customers to maintain leadership in our traditional markets
Thermodyne’s top priority has always been and remains providing high quality products (viz. Steam/Hot Water/Thermal Oil Boilers) and Energy saving consultancy services exceeding customer’s expectations. Most of our users have benefited from the products and services provided by us. Thermodyne’s experienced and professional technical and support team is fully dedicated to delivering reliable, cost-effective and tailor-made solutions to customers.
It is satisfying to know that we are able to help our clients save valuable fuel and build the strategic advantage that enable them to position their products in today’s competitive market. Customer satisfaction is the hallmark by which we measure our performance, and we hold ourselves, as do our clients, to the highest standards of quality.Ashwani Setia